Pilar: Security - Customer Experience
- Damage: in the case of damage, Viewworks can only prove the condition of the site based on photos. Sometimes these photos are not sharp enough, the location of the damage is not detailed enough, or there is no official date on these images, making it challenging to provide this to insurance companies.
- Damage: when a 3-DEE interactive tour is created, a date is automatically linked to the scan. Consequently, it can be shown when the interactive tour was made and what condition the property was in at that time. In addition, the 3-DEE interactive tour is created with a 4K camera, allowing everything to be viewed in detail. Finally, the camera is set at different locations. This interactively eliminates the chance that a specific corner was not scanned or is clearly in focus.
- Increase sales: although Viewworks has 45 years of experience producing and installing exterior window joinery, its market share can continually be optimized. There is still an opportunity to boost its visibility, especially online. But there is also room for cross-selling by better informing customers and increasing their total purchase value.
- Optimizing the customer experience: once customers come to the Viewworks showroom, the sales people are likely to take orders. Attracting customers to the showroom, however, remains a challenge. This is partly because of the limited opening hours and because customers don’t really know what to expect. In addition, there are often multiple decision-makers involved in the decision process, which causes schedules to have to be juxtaposed to find an appropriate time. This can make the decision process take longer, although it could be more efficient.
- Increase sales: the 3-DEE interactive tour is implemented on Viewworks’ website and is browsed by different people for different purposes. Since the interactive tour is viewed for an average of 5 minutes, the SEO is optimized. When the SEO is optimized, search engines such as Google rank the website higher, which is crucial since mainly the first three search results are viewed. In addition, the interactive tour links products to each other, which will also increase cross-selling. Moreover, statistics are also extracted from the interactive tour, allowing Viewworks to strategically improve the showroom’s setup or know what to focus on during sales calls.
- Optimize customer experience: unlike the usual opening hours, the interactive showroom is available 24/7 and can be viewed on any mobile device. Because a lot of information is included in the interactive tour, prospects know what to expect and are better informed. Consequently, the threshold to physically visit the showroom is lower. In addition, not every decision-maker needs to be physically present anymore since a lot of information has already been implemented in the interactive tour. Consequently, the sales process can be accelerated and run more efficiently.