Pilar: Product Placement - Customer Experience
- Attracting new partners: Retail Detail’s Loop Experience center contains all its partners’ latest retail tech gadgets. To keep the Loop Experience Center as updated as possible, it is essential to attract new partners so that the latest technological gadgets can be present and visitors can be inspired.
- Giving extra visibility to their current partners: Retail Detail works with many partners. To retain these partners, the challenge is always to make and keep the partner package as attractive and up-to-date as possible.
- Attract new partners: partners can be highlighted variously in the 3-DEE virtual tour. Instead of just giving them visibility by mentioning their logo, there is also the possibility to immediately view their partners’ products with a link to the partner’s website.
- Giving additional visibility to their current partners: the 3-DEE virtual tour is an interactive way to view a location. Unlike logos mentioned on marketing channels or videos, the 3-DEE virtual tour allows the virtual tour visitor to be in control. This will enable them to choose what they find interesting and immediately view the products and services of the partner in question. Moreover, the 3-DEE virtual tour is made available on various channels 24/7, allowing virtual tour visitors to (re)view it at different times.
- More qualitative leads: Retail Detail is the leading b2b retail community in the Benelux. Although they are well known, it is still important to maintain their visibility and allow those who do not know Retail Detail to find them in search engines. In addition, visiting hours for renting co-working spaces and meeting & event spaces are limited to office hours. Consequently, interested parties cannot just drop by to see what it looks like.
- Faster decision-making: when many decision-makers are involved in the decision process to rent an office, event location, or meeting space, all agendas must be aligned to find an available time that works for all decision-makers. During busy periods, the decision process can therefore take unnecessarily long.
- Strengthening the community: Retail Detail organizes many events to inspire its community. Currently, mainly members are aware of the events thanks to the newsletters, but non-members should also have the opportunity to be informed of the events and thus attract them to become members.
- Optimize the customer & member experience: the Retail Detail offices are located in the city center of Antwerp, but it is not always clear how to get there, where to park, or where the entrance is … In addition, the entire Retail Detail location is about 2500 m², so it is easy to get lost, and it is not always clear what is where.
- More qualitative leads: the 3-DEE interactive tour is viewed on Retail Detail’s website for an average of 6-8 minutes. Since search engines like Google assume that web pages viewed for a long time are interesting and rank higher, Retail Detail’s organic SEO is optimized. This increases the chances that even people who do not know Retail Detail will find them in search results. In addition, the 3-DEE interactive tour is available 24/7. It can be viewed on any device, so prospects, customers, or suppliers are no longer limited to business hours to take a look. When prospects stop by for a physical viewing, they are also more likely to convert since they have already been able to see the available spaces before their visit.
- Faster decision-making: since the 3-DEE interactive tour can be easily shared and viewed anywhere on any device, it is no longer necessary for every decision maker to be present during physical meetings. Consequently, the Retail Detail team can better use their time in the office as physical meetings will be limited for each client. In case of events, all suppliers can visit the virtual tour to see the space, take measurements to ensure the decoration fits, catering can see where there are plugs, etc.
- Strengthening the community: the events were highlighted to inform members and non-members about the different events. Behind-the-scenes videos were also implemented so that the interactive tour visitors know what to expect.
- Optimize the customer & member experience: to ensure that visitors and co-working space members know where the meeting and event spaces they have booked are located, a mini-map and large floor plan were integrated into the interactive tour. This way, they can quickly orient themselves. In addition, a link was also made to Google maps, allowing everyone to easily see how to get there, where to park, etc.