- Damage: at B&B l’atelier, they renovated the entire location themselves to transform the original family bakery into a bed & breakfast. Although in 2021, Sint-Genius-Rhode was also partially affected by the floods, in case of damage, they can only show photos to prove the property’s condition before the damage.
- Requesting quotes: B&B l’atelier often works with partners and suppliers. Since both managers have hectic schedules and irregular work hours as actors, it sometimes takes longer to pinpoint a common moment in their schedules so that a supplier can come by for measurements.
- Damage: When a 3-DEE virtual tour is created, an automatic date is added. This makes it easy to refer to in case of damage. In addition, a 4K camera is used to create the 3-DEE virtual tour, so it can also be viewed in detail.
- Requesting quotes: thanks to the integrated measurement function, different suppliers can deliver a quote without having to be physically present at the B&B. In addition, they can also view and review the entire location to plan their work. When Lynn & Mathias want to update the interior, they can also easily measure and see from a distance if it fits in their bed & breakfast.
- Put partners in the spotlight: Mathias Vergels and Lynn van den Broeck regularly work with partners as influencers. Currently, they advertise for these partners mainly on their social media, but they are not mentioned on their own website or other channels. As a result, the partners don’t get much visibility, especially not long-term visibility.
- Put partners in the spotlight: partners can be integrated into the virtual tour in various ways. By linking directly to the partners’ website, 3-DEE virtual tour visitors and bed & breakfast guests can even buy the same furniture or products they have seen in the B&B online on the partner’s webshop.
Increasing sales through their own website: currently, hotel guests book directly through the website thanks to the popularity of the two owners, who are actors. Nevertheless, it is important to ensure that non-Thuis viewers can also find the B&B online, so they remain fully booked in the long run. Since Mathias Vergels and Lynn van den Broeck are not currently betting on SEO or SEA, their online visibility is not boosted. In addition, hotel guests still look at reviews before choosing a hotel or bed & breakfast. Because of this, B&B l’atelier needs to bet on this as well, which they are currently not doing.
Optimize customer experience: due to their irregular lives, it is difficult to just stop by to check out the bed & breakfast. There are pictures on the website, but still, often, customers or fans actually want to take a look. In addition, it is also not clear to some prospects that only one bedroom can be booked and that children cannot stay there, although it is clearly stated on the website.
Increasing sales through their own website: the time website visitors spend on a website is one of the factors in whether or not a website ranks higher in search engines. Since the 3-DEE interactive tour was placed on B&B l’atelier’s website and is viewed for an average of 6 minutes, their SEO is also optimized. In addition, the 3-DEE interactive tour can also increase word-of-mouth advertising since the experience of prospects and customers is optimized.
Optimize customer experience: since the 3-DEE interactive tour is viewed 24/7, anyone can view the bed & breakfast whenever and wherever they want. In addition, expectations are met, as customers can see in the virtual tour that there is only one bedroom without a place for a baby bed. Furthermore, facts about B&B l’atelier and activities near the bed & breakfast were also implemented in the 3-DEE interactive tour. This way, it is more accessible to visitors and easier for the guests to plan their weekend in Sint-Genius-Rhode.